Showroom Consultant (Retail/Wholesale Sales)
Closing Date: Dec/08/2017
SPLASHES BATH & KITCHEN is a division of ANDREW SHERET LIMITED, specializing in providing a large variety of plumbing products to the hardworking professional and homeowner. We attribute our continued success and growth to focusing on our customer's needs. This is accomplished by means of our dedicated, knowledgeable and industrious team members amongst our 24 branches and 21 showrooms throughout BC.
Become one of our greatest assets.... Our WESTSHORE branch is currently seeking a charismatic full-time Showroom Consultant. Enjoy a fun and rewarding career which offers numerous opportunities for advancement within our organization. Join our team today!
- Be respectful, patient, & professional at all times
- Listen carefully to determine & satisfy customer needs/wants
- Quarterback between homeowners/designers/installers/vendors & team mates
- Pursue interest & identify opportunities
- Create positive experiences & lasting friendships
- Prioritize tasks & manage time well
- Remain current with products/trends
- Take initiative to enhance skills via training in-house/on-line & personally
- Showroom and/or retail experience
- Familiarity with plumbing and/or construction
- Energetic and fun environment
- Family friendly culture
- Flexible hours
- Regular wage reviews
- Medical/Dental Benefits
- Company matched Pension plan
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Employee Shares Program
- Annual Bonus
- Personal Milestone Recognition Program
- Training (on & off site)
- Endless opportunities for advancement
Receive $15.63 to $20.88/hr, plus commissions. Further wage negotiations possible dependent on experience and qualifications.
Advance your career, today... Apply at... https://www.sheret.com/job_application
Or drop off in person to:
WHERE: Andrew Sheret Limited - 101-895 Langford Parkway, Langford, BC V9B4V5
WHEN: by Friday, December 8th/2017
WHO: Peter Kiewiet (Branch Manager)
For more information about what we do, please visit http://www.splashesonline.com/
We look forward to hearing from you!
Andrew Sheret Limited is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to promoting a diverse workplace. We strive to attract and retain valued people regardless of their sex, race, color, religion, or other characteristics unrelated to the skills and abilities required for job performance. We value our people by recognizing and developing outstanding individuals and promoting them within the company.