Warehouse Deal Brantford pull out Kitchen Faucet
• Reflex® System offer smooth operation, easy movement and secure docking
• Power CleanTM spray technology
• Metal construction with various finishes identified by suffix
• Pullout spray with 68" braided hose with DuralockTM Quick Connect installation
• 3/8" compression connections will accept standard ball nose connection for
• High arc spout provides height and reach to fill or clean large pots while the
pullout wand provides the maneuverability for cleaning and rinsing 100°
• Lever style handle
• Operates with less than 5 lbs. of force
• Operates in spray or stream mode in the pullout or retracted position
Single Handle Pullout Kitchen Faucet
STANDARDS Model: 7295 series
• Flow is limited to 1.5 gpm (5.7 L/min) at 60 psi
• 1255TM DuralastTM cartridge for Single-Handle Faucets
• Engineered polymers, non-ferrous and stainless steel materials
Third party certified to IAPMO Green ASME A112.18.1/CSA B-125.1 and all
applicable requirements referenced therein including NSF 61/9 & 372
Meets CalGreen and Georgia SB370 requirements
Complies with California Proposition 65 and with the Federal Safe Drinking
The backflow protection system in the device consists of two independently
operating check valves, a primary and a secondary which prevent backflow
NOTE: THIS FAUCET IS DESIGNED TO BE INSTALLED
THROUGH 1, 2 OR 3 HOLES, 1-1/2”
(38mm) MIN. DIA.
for lever handle
• Lifetime limited warranty against leaks, drips and finish defects to the
• 10 year limited warranty when used in a multifamily installation
• 5 year limited warranty when used in a commercial installation
Visit www.moen.com/support for complete details and limitations
14 - 3/8"
12 - 15/16"
9 - 15/16"
Max Deck Thickness
6 - 15/16"
2 - 1/4"
30 - 3/16"
(DO NOT SCALE)
FOR MORE INFORMATION CALL: 1-800-BUY-MOEN
WAREHOUSE DEALS - Terms & Conditions
Warehouse Deals offered on www.sheret.com are subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Price does not include taxes, delivery, freight or installation.
- Warehouse Items are sold as-is, with damage disclosed.
- All sales are final.
- Orders are processed on a first-come, first served-basis. A posted item on this Warehouse Deal page does not guarantee the product is available.
- A warranty may still be in effect, please ask to clarify on a specific item.
- Payment in full is due in the form of cash or on your Andrew Sheret Limited account, including freight, when applicable.
- A Warehouse Deal offer cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion.
- Andrew Sheret Limited reserves the right to modify or terminate any Warehouse Deal at any time.
Please contact us for more information regarding this and other Warehouse Deals at your nearest Branch Location.